Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I'm quite obsessed with keeping things neat and orderly.

This blog has become quite untidy.

Therefore, it has been cleansed. I took off, nuked the website from orbit, as it was the only way to be sure.

I've been a bit quiet on this place for a while, but that has been due to the fact that I have some good news that is unfortunately TOP SECRET.

I can tell you this:

THE DESERT will be a movie.
I am writing the screenplay.
It's an actual Hollywood affair, with a director that has done movies with people like Harvey Keitel and Matthew McConaughey.

No, I can't tell you any more until I've been given the "all clear."


Currently Reading: The Wheel of Darkness, by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
Currently Listening to: The Adversary, by Ihsahn

No comments: